Thursday, January 21, 2010

We may not be moving now.

Praying HandsImage by mulmatsherm via Flickr

Hey Everyone, I just wanted to give you all an Update on our move. Being that it really started raining hard out here with several storms rushing through. I just found out that the place we were supposed to move into is not going to happen.

I know several of you have been praying and I had asked for this to be God's will for us to move. We had really been under some stress here for several reasons about this move. Mostly from not getting any solid answers and not sure what to expect.

But today, I found out that the roof has several leaks in it and it may take quite awhile for them to be fixed. Again, Not sure, and we don't even know now if it's possible to move there anymore or not. One thing We do know is we still need to find another place. Where we are is just way to small and just no room for a family of 5.

So if you can Please keep on Praying. I know God has a plan for us somewhere. Thank you all so much for lifting us up in your prayers. Your Awesome!
Dan
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Prayer Requests or Comments you have. Let me know. Thank you.