Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some prayers for us.

Bible with Cross ShadowImage by knowhimonline via Flickr

My wife and I has had some very great things happen to us the past few days. I have to say it is Awesome to see God working and letting us know that He is still in control.

I would love to have you all keep everything that we are going through in your prayers. Right now I want to keep it Unspoken, I just want to wait to see if all this actually going to happen before I mention it. God is Awesome, and I know that Jesus Christ knows what is best for us. I want everything to be in His will and not just ours.

Thank you all for your Prayers and May God bless you all.
Also. If you have requests Just ask.
Dan

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Prayer Requests or Comments you have. Let me know. Thank you.