Monday, January 25, 2010

Prayer Requests and Help if you can

Some of you know him as Froggy on the net. But for those that don't know him. He's been a great friend to us for while now we are always praying for each other and others all the time. We'll I knew he was struggling but now he really needs prayers for him and his wife. If you can help out in any way please do. They are really a great couple love God and need a break.

I clipped some of the quotes from his page. But please go there and read the rest as well.
http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Pickle
Thank you.
clipped from hubpages.com

My family and I have been riding a roller coaster through life for the last 2 1/2 years. Life was simple before the death of my Grandson, Jonathan. I had a good job, money in the bank and was able to keep all the bills paid.

My wife's medical conditions call for many medications.

Well, to the point--I'm broke. The savings are gone. I'm behind on the homeowners insurance and this may be the last hub I write in awhile. I owe for the internet and I don't have it. Food and heat and gas for work must come first.

A great hubber friend mentioned awhile back that I should ask for some donations. As much as it hurts my pride, I believe that is what I will do. I know and have faith that God will pull us through as He always does, but I do think it never hurts to ask.

 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Prayer Requests or Comments you have. Let me know. Thank you.