Friday, October 30, 2009

An Update on Jito's Daughter Rebecca

I sent this out this morning and just got this back.

Thanks Dan! I just received a letter from the state health and they have approved to give my daughter coverage beginning in December! Praise the Lord and thanks als to those praying for us! :)

Praise God! Please continue to pray for them.

My good friend Jito, just gave me an update on his daughter. They all really need our prayers. If you haven't seen what happened please scroll down or click here to read what happened. http://danj-prayerforfriends.blogspot.com/2009/09/new-upate-from-jito-and-your-prayers.html
You can also read more close to the bottom of this main page.

Rebecca is feeling better and she does have some days that she feels really tired.The doctor has gone from saying that she had RA then thought it was Lupus(the great imitator) now it's dermotomyositis . It seems that the prayers are chasing that infirmity around pretty well ! We are waiting on approval from the state for help with health care; my wife job closed so she is without a job and insurance coverage.Pray that we can receive that health care for her and that her next exams will be a good report.Thank you all for your prayers !

Thank you all for your prayer. May God bless you.
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Prayer Requests or Comments you have. Let me know. Thank you.