Saturday, October 31, 2009

Praise God for answering Prayers.

Just Got this update from Dwight. Praise God everyone. I'll let you read it for yourselves.

Just wanted to update you on my daughter Brittany. She is doing a lot better as of today (Saturday October 31). Her fever is finally back to normal without the aide of medication and she says her throat still hurts but not near as bad as it did. She is breathing normally again and her tummy doesn't hurt. She seems to still be somewhat weak but she is improving greatly in that as well.

If all goes well I am hoping she can return to school on Monday. She missed an entire week due to having H1N1, which is going to put her behind quite a bit so I am hopeful she will be recovered enough to return this coming Monday.

I am so thankful to God for helping to bring Brittany through this and I give Him ALL the Honor, ALL the Glory, ALL the Praise ... ALL the time!

Dan, please pass along my sincere and heartfelt appreciation to everyone who prayed for Brittany throughout this terrible ordeal and I want to thank you as well for your prayers, concern and thoughts as well.

Thanks Dan,
God Bless,
Dwight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Prayer Requests or Comments you have. Let me know. Thank you.