Saturday, April 10, 2010

Prayers for deployments and Miners families.

PrayImage by frozenminds via Flickr

Hey everyone, I just got sent this in my email from a good friend. She asks for people to pray on this. This is what she wrote.
Please Pray.

A friend who I meet through Joe (and Facebook) is concerned about her son deploying with the Air Force, so please read on and pray for her son! Also, even more important, please pray for the families of the miners who were killed in the mine explosion! Seeing the video early this morning of one of the ladies crying really weeping just broke my heart! After seeing this, I spent oh, about 45 minutes in deep prayer! Just please allow me to share the prayer requests that come my way with you, so that you, in turn, can share with those you wish to share them with. Let's just see our Lord showing Himself by touching these requests with His healing, loving hand!!!!!!

Dear Prayer Warrior/Intercessors: Please keep David, Denise's son, in your prayers, and share this request with your lists. Thanks!

Blessings, Becky

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Prayer Requests or Comments you have. Let me know. Thank you.