Saturday, December 12, 2009

Prayers for my Mother

As some of you know we have recently found out that my Mother may have an early case of Alzheimer's and it seems to have gotten bad enough to not be able to keep up with bills and such. As much as I would love to go back home to help take care of all this, the money and the work let alone a place to live out there is just not affordable still.

It really amazes me how there can be no jobs and yet still charge over 1300 bucks a month for a place to live. It's outta hand.
Anyway, being that my mother is having a hard time with all this so is my dad. I really would like to have your prayers in all this. It's a hard situation for all us, and it's seems communication with my own sister is far and beyond talking too. About anything.

It's seems that no mo matter what, I'm going to be clueless as to the truth of what is really going on out there. I do have the hope of my Brother and his Wife to help me know more as it goes on, But, There is a lot more to it. I mainly would love to have your prayers going out for my mother and that this somehow does not get any worse.
And for myself as well for a sound mind as all this continues.
Thank you all so much and may God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Prayer Requests or Comments you have. Let me know. Thank you.